- Please register for a class by e-mail, phone or online.
- Full payment must be received in order to register for any class.
- All classes are priced per person.
- Please bring along the e-mail confirming your registration.
- Employees, guest chefs, guest speakers are not responsible for any injury, loss or damages, however caused, which may be sustained while participants are attending classes.
- To reserve The Sttudio 292 for any private event, a minimum number of 12 people is required, unless otherwise arranged.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class on short notice, due to insufficient registration, instructor illness, inclement weather or extenuating circumstances out of our control. Any registrants will be contacted by email or phone and given a credit towards another class.
- A three day notice is required for non attendance of any class on behalf of the registrant. Credit will be issued to attend another class within three months. If no notice is received by phone or email and confirmed by Sttudio 292, the credit for the class lapses.
- All re-booking / credits for any private or corporate event must be booked within one month of original booking date.
- To register with a gift certificate, please complete the on-line registration process and email/call us to confirm.
- Please bring along the confirmation email and the gift certificate to class.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or any other services.